Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Fake Smile




Midnight update-desu ~
Friday 9 March 2012 | 08:02 | 0 comments
agh . Hello ~
how are you ? (: . Gawd , there's an insect flipping around in our living room . Oh wells ,
I sent lots of applications to lots of different stories in AFF ~ hope I'll get chosen ~ hwaiting ! And , oh , look , I got a new hairstyle :

when I saw myself in the mirror after my haircut , my reaction was like :
image
( cuz my hair was horrible )
image
( I looked too ugly )
but then after everything I was like :
image
Please give this spazzing blog lots of love ! ((((((: . Promote it to your friends too ~
image
imageimage
image
( gawd , choding Sungyeol is such a cutie <3333 )
here's Taemin for you guys
image
and Eunhyuk's ( if I'm not wrong ) kiss
image
AND U-KWON . AHHHH , SPAZZZZZZZZZZ!
image
YES YOU ARE , HOT , HOT ! I hope everything's well with Block B now ! D: . U-Kwon and Block B hwaiting ! U-Kwon , no worries ! You're hot like idkwhut !
kbye .
image

Older Post | Newer Post