Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Fake Smile




WAIT . DON'T GO .
Friday 9 March 2012 | 08:13 | 0 comments
WAIT . DON'T GO . JUST ONE LAST POST . xD .
when Woohyun and Sungyeollie is like :
image
image
I'm like :
image
YOU GUYS ( my two dear followers <3 ) DESERVE L'S KISS <3 :
image
image<- me .
Good night , y'all . :D . Really really hope I get accepted for the fanfics ~
OH BTW .
Did you hear abt JYJ beating up their fans ? Agh . Such horrible people . I hate JYJ 'cept for Junsu . Can't believe they actually cussed and beat their fans . Ugh , go to hell . D: . Don't take this too hard , JYJ fans ! I used to like them too , not anymore !
TVXQ ( Changmin and Yunho <3333 ) + Junsu FTW !!!
Jaejoong ( I don't find him that attractive ) and Yoochun , REFLECT ON YOUR ACTIONS DOOD .
Kgoodnight .
image
*just a few more gifs , haha . xD .
image
image
image
image
( how can Taecyeon look good while doing that ?! xD .)
image
Please promote , k ? (: .

( Donghae pleads ! D: . )
You know when I saw that I haz followers , my reaction was like :
image
Haha , good night ! zzz .
image
<3 .

Older Post | Newer Post