Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Fake Smile




9th March 2012 ; Friday
Friday 9 March 2012 | 02:56 | 0 comments
Today was Sports Day for my school but I didn't go . MWAHAHAHAHA . xD . Well , ahem ahem !
DID YOU GUYS WATCH INFINITE'S COMEBACK TEASER ?
THEY WERE SO FRIGGIN' HAWT . DAYUMMMMMMM . Ahem . Urhhhhhh , let's see .. who shall we spazz on today ?
OH RIGHT .
Bling Bling ... SHINee's ...... LEADER ! ONEWWWWW <3 . My bias .
Q : Why is Onew called Onew ?
A : his name is "Onew" because it means "soft" in korean :) he chose it because it reflects his personality and his voice. It's his stage name. That's why sometimes they call him "Dubu" which is "tofu" in korean because he's soft, (and so is tofu)
cr: Google Answers .

spazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .
image
image
image
image
image
THAT IS ALL . AND I HAZ MENTIONED IN MY PREVIOUS POST , THT ADORABLE-LOOKING MINHYUK .  I SAW THIS REALLY AWESOME GIF OF HIM SO I SHALL POST IT HERE . ( sorry Onew . D: . )
image
LMAO . AIN'T HE ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . Lol .
Have a great weekend guys ! (: .

Older Post | Newer Post